Saturday 4 April 2015

5/4/15

It's Easter today (I keep on forgetting this). Mostly because I've kinda been eating chocolate for the last week or so, ha. I look forward to making myself ill, as moderation is not a thing I seem to understand when it comes to food I enjoy. *Flashback to the two pots of macaroni I ate in one sitting*.

On other notes, so far I've been listening to bands my friend has suggested, since he has good music taste and debated the pros and cons of making videos for youtube.

Pros:

  • Potentially having a good time
  • Getting to express myself
  • Meeting new/interesting people
  • Maybe even making money off it (very slight chance)

Cons:

  • Having to video myself
  • Putting effort into it
  • The responsibility of regularly uploading videos
  • I'd probably stutter a lot and embarrass myself
  • My face my voice and me would be visible and subject to judgement
  • I'm not interesting so I wouldn't know what to video
With all of that to consider, plus my friends encouraging me to take part in the videoing thing, I still haven't made a clear decision one way or the other. I keep on telling myself I'll make a video today... and then doing nothing about it. So, I guess we will see. I might try to make a video today, but then again, I might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment