Saturday 4 April 2015

4/4/15

I did not write anything as I had planned to yesterday. One post in and I already cannot accomplish my goal of a post each day. I do think that speaks loudly about my motivation these days. It is close to mid day and the first thing I thought when I woke up was "I really should write a post right now." Right now became in a few hours. Although, I guess it is good that I got to write anything at all.

Last night I had nightmares again, which for me is not very uncommon. My nightmares are almost constant and I often wake up disorientated or distressed because of them. But once again, on a good note they were just regular old nightmares rather than night terrors, sleep walking or sleep paralysis.

And although I haven't done much in the past few days except mope, today I will get things done. Applying for my Tax File Number, registering to vote, buying tickets for an upcoming convention and going to the movie with my friend for her birthday. Oh, and writing this - of course. So hopefully I can continue to make my holidays useful, instead of panicking about how my problems and stress hasn't magically dissipated just because the holidays have arrived.

(Editor note: I published this the next morning because I ended up being too busy doing stuff, which is good I think, but not so great for the whole goal achieving thing.)


(sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment